Again, PT. IVY Education services held a spectacular edu-fieldtrip event called IVY Vaganza. What is IVY Vaganza? It is an event, wherein participants are invited to experience and do experiments using materials. The event was held in 3 days, starting from 7 to 9 March 2018 at Lenmarc Mall Atrium, and was initiated by IVY School teachers and staffs. It is mainly aimed to develop their creative thinking and problem solving.
As IVY Vaganza 2018 invited all the students to experience enhanced activities and provided educational field trip, students got a chance to do many exciting educational activities such as :
- Exploration zone : Students had a chance to see and observe the best learning portfolio provided by the IVY teachers and students in their daily projects and assignments.
- English-Art zone : In this zone, students were given an exciting experience about how to act in front of camera with a mini theater concept.
- Science zone (Magnifiscience): Students experienced the excitement as they explore the world of Science. This zone was designed with a purpose to apply students’ knowledge in Science as they perform the simple science experiments.
- Math-Art zone ( Mathamorgana): Students were focused in an engaging activities that combined Math and Art together and were refining some fine motor skills such as making model, drawing line, using tools, cutting, and pasting to create a 3D creative visual aids.
- Workshop : The last zone which provided learning materials such as, Robotic, IT-animation, Mask Cutting, and Letterizer card game. Students learned art, mathematics, English, and IT in this zone.
Participants seemed to enjoy exploring the zones and tried all activities in each zone. They could also get their works done and take it home. The purpose of this event was to celebrate school days. See you next year!